If you’re looking for some fun turkey crafts to make, you’ve hit the jackpot! We’ve collected over 180 turkey crafts for toddlers, preschoolers and older kids too! We’ve selected ten of our favorites below, but you can find all 180+ turkey crafts right here.
Turkey Crafts for Kids
If you’re looking for fun turkey crafts for kids, you’ve come to the right place. You will find turkeys made from recycled items, jars, construction paper, paint, food, socks, and more!
- Rainbow Turkey – This adorable turkey is made from magazine collages. Your kids will have a blast putting them together!
- Paint Chip Peacocks or Turkeys – Have you been saving your paint samples? Turkey crafts are a great way to recycle them.
- Turkey Windsock – Make turkey windsocks from a recycled tin can, ribbon, and crafty odds and ends They’re so cute!
- Family Handprint Turkey – This unique turkey is made from each family member’s handprints. What a wonderful keepsake!
- Thanksgiving Sock Turkey – Turn an old sock into cute turkey crafts that could be given as hostess gifts.
- Paper Plate Turkey Hat – This darling hat makes a fun Thanksgiving project your kids can wear.
- Bowling Pin Turkey – Transform a bowling pin into a turkey for a unique, eye-catching Thanksgiving decoration.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Treats – These edible turkey crafts are as tasty as they are cute. They look great on the dinner plate.
- Mason Jar Turkey – Use craft sticks and a mason jar to make this cute turkey.
- Ice Cream Turkeys – You may not think of ice cream during Thanksgiving, but this adorable turkey dessert may make you change your mind.
Looking for more than just turkey crafts?
- If you would like to see all Thanksgiving related crafts and recipes, click here.
- You can find our pumpkin crafts and recipes right here.
- If candy corn craft and recipes are what you’re after, you’ll find those here.
- All of our fall crafts and recipes are here.
- We also have a bunch of pilgrim crafts and edible projects here.