October is National Pizza Month, but pizza is great no matter what time of year it is! Here at Fun Family Crafts, we’ve collected a bunch of fun pizza-themed crafts and recipes. Below are ten of our favorites.
Pizza Crafts and Recipes
1. Angry Birds Pizza – Make a pizza inspired by your favorite Angry Birds character. The tutorial explains how to make Red (or Terence) and Matilda.
2. Pizza Cake – It may look like a pizza, but it’s actually a cake! This fun treat is easy enough for bakers with no cake decorating experience.
3. Crochet Pizza Coasters – Keep the tables free of water rings with these adorable Crochet Pizza Coasters.
4. Perler Bead Pizza Necklace – Use Perler beads to make a necklace to show your love of pizza! It’s easy to do and lots of fun to wear.
5. Pizza Banner – Make your next pizza party extra special with an easy-to-make pizza banner! Create it ahead of time, or have it be an activity for the kids to do during the party.
6. Pizza Cookies – This plate of delicious cookies looks just like a pizza. What a fun treat to serve at a party or for Movie Night!
7. Felt Play Pizza – Felt play food is fun, soft to the touch, and stimulates both motor skills and imagination.
8. Cardboard Pizza – Plan a day of pretend pizzeria play making personal pizzas from recycled cardboard circles and paper.
9. Flag Pizza – Celebrate a patriotic occasion with this delicious pizza that’s easy to make and healthy, too.
10. Watermelon Fruit Pizza – Start with a cookie crust, then top it with cream cheese fluff and fruit to make this tasty ‘watermelon’ pizza.
Don’t forget to see the rest of the pizza crafts and recipes. You’re sure to find something you’ll want to make right away!