This angel comes together quickly with only a few items. It’s a fun project for Sunday school or home.
What You Need:
- wooden circle
- paint – skin tone and blush
- patterned paper
- gold pipe cleaner
- black marker
- hot glue
How to Make It:
- Paint the wooden circle with the skin tone of your choice. When that is dry, add a hint of blush color to each cheek. Let that dry. Draw eyes and a mouth with a black marker.
- Cut the patterned paper into a rectangle, then pinch it together at one long end to create a pleated gown. Staple the end to secure it.
- Bend the pipe cleaner to make a halo with a stem. Cut off the extra length, then glue the halo to the back of the head. Glue a length of ribbon to the back of the head. This will be the hanger for the ornament.
- Cut the tulle into a rectangle and gather it in the center. Glue the gathered part behind the stapled gown, then glue the head on top of the gown’s pleat.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.