Handprint crafts are so much fun! This cute idea uses a paint-dipped handprint to make Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
What You Need:
- Green construction paper
- Paint – brown, white, and red
- Googly eyes
- Red pom pom
- Gold pom pom
- Craft glue
How to Make It:
- Paint brown paint onto your palm and fingers, making sure to cover it completely. You can also press your hand onto a tray of paint if that is easier.
- Press your hand onto the center of the green paper. Wash your hands.
- Use a brush to add a triangular-shaped neck directly under the handprint.
- Use two fingers to alternately stamp red and white fingerprints around the border of the paper.
- Paint a white collar on Rudolph’s neck.
- When the paint is dry, glue googly eyes in place. Add a red pom pom nose and a gold pom pom collar.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.