Salt Dough Snowman Ornament
What You Need:
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- Cookie sheet
- Paint: white, orange and black
- Acrylic sealer spray
How To Make It:
6. Bake ornament in a 250°F oven for 2 hours. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack.
7. When completely cool, paint the round section white and the nose orange.
- If you prefer a perfect circle, place dough inside a round biscuit or cookie cutter and spread with your fingers.
- Salt dough will break if dropped, so be sure to handle your ornament with care.
- The oven step can be skipped, you will need to allow the ornament to dry overnight.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.