December 13th is National Cocoa Day, but a cup of creamy cocoa is great whenever it’s cold outside! We’ve gathered ideas for tasty snacks, cocoa-themed gifts, and non-edible crafts. Check out all the hot cocoa crafts and recipes!
Hot Cocoa Crafts and Recipes
1. Snowman Stirrers – Make your cocoa even more special with these adorable snowman stirrers. Drop the snowmen into the cups and watch them melt!
2. Pom Pom Hot Cocoa Mug Craft – These darling construction paper mugs are great fun to make while sipping hot cocoa. They make wonderful winter cards as well.
3. Mini Cocoa Mugs on a Stick – Everything is better on a stick, including mugs of hot cocoa! These darling treats taste as good as they look.
4. Homemade Cocoa Mix – This cocoa mix is much tastier than store-bought, plus it makes a huge batch, perfect for gift-giving. Experiment with different flavors for extra fun!
5. Bunny Cocoa Kit – Start with a white mug to create a cute bunny-themed cocoa kit! It’s really easy and makes a great gift.
6. Hot Chocolate On a Stick – On a cold winter’s day, there’s nothing more fun than hot chocolate on a stick! It makes a great gift, too.
7. Hot Cocoa Science – Use hot cocoa and candy to learn about density and buoyancy. This tasty science experiment is so much fun!
8. Snowman Hot Cocoa Gift – This adorable snowman is packed full with tasty hot cocoa, marshmallows and mints. Anyone would love to receive this for Christmas!
9. Hot Cocoa Art – Use paper scraps, felt and cotton to make cute mugs of cocoa. It’s a great craft project for winter.
10. Hot Cocoa Dipping Spoons – Make hot cocoa extra special with these chocolate stirring spoons. Decorate them with any fun toppings you can dream up!
Be sure to see the rest of the hot cocoa crafts and recipes we’ve gathered at Fun Family Crafts!