If you and the kids are looking for some good old-fashioned fun Santa crafts, they are going to love these ideas! We have collected over 100 festive Santa projects for kids of all ages. Below are 10 of our favorites, but you can see all the Santa crafts here.
Santa Crafts for Kids
- Salt Dough Santa Handprint – Capture little handprints forever using salt dough. This adorable Santa project is a great keepsake.
- Paper Plate Santa – With this preschool-friendly craft, you can turn a paper plate and cotton balls into dear old Santa Claus.
- Santa’s Belt Ornament – Turn a plain glass ornament into this adorable Santa. It’s so easy to do!
- Babybel Cheese Santa – Learn how to turn Babybel cheese into a delightful Santa snack that will bring a smile to anyone’s face.
- Doily Santa – Young crafters will delight with this easy doily Santa project.
- Santa Suit Candy Cup – This cute little Santa cup is completely edible and surprisingly easy to make.
- Santa’s Reindeer Handprint Plaque – Turn your family’s handprints into Santa and his reindeer. It’s such a fun keepsake.
- Tulle Santa Wreath – Dress up your front door with this fun Santa wreath made from tulle.
- Santa Cookies – Use a basic star-shaped cookie cutter to make these adorable decorated Santa cookies.
- Santa in the Chimney Gift Bag – Dress up a gift bag to look like Santa headed down the chimney. Then fill it with all sorts of goodies for the lucky recipient!
Don’t forget! You can find all 100+ Santa crafts for kids here.