Kids will love making personalized pillowcases for a sleepover. Take it to every sleepovers and have each guest sign it, adding to your collection all year.
What You Need:
- Fabric paint, or acrylic paint plus textile medium
- Foam stamps (hearts, flowers, etc)
- Alphabet foam stamps
- Colorful permanent markers
- Wax paper
How To Make It:
- Insert wax paper into the pillowcase to prevent seepage.
- Use alphabet stamps and black paint to personalize the top of your pillowcase.
- Decorate different areas of the pillowcase using fun foam stamps, such as hearts and flowers. To use foam stamps, paint the foam side of the stamp, then gently, but firmly press the stamp down onto the fabric. Lift straight up into the air to remove.
- When you go to a sleepover, bring colorful permanent markers and ask each guest to sign your pillowcase. They can choose a spot around one of the flowers or hearts, or sign wherever they like. Do this each time you go to a sleepover!
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.