This cute little pom-pom polar bear is all ready for winter! This cuddly guy makes for a great winter craft, and is a cute addition to your homework desk or windowsill.
POM POM POLAR BEAR
What you’ll need:
- 2 large white pom poms
- 2 small white pom poms
- 4 small white sparkly pom poms
- 1 miniature brown pom pom
- 2 small wiggle eyes
- Scraps of white and light blue felt
- White craft glue
How to make it:
- Glue two large pom poms together. One will be the head, the other the body.
- Decide which will be the head and glue the small white pom poms on as the ears.
- Cut two small ½” circles from white felt.
- Glue two wiggle eyes on the face, the miniature brown pom pom below the eyes, and the two white circles below the nose as cheeks.
- Cut a simple 1” bow tie from the light blue felt and glue at the neck area.
- Glue the sparkly white pom poms on as the paws and feet.
- Let dry completely in a sitting position.
Before gluing the two large pom poms together, set them both on the table and see which one has a flatter bottom, then use that one as the body piece.
If you have trouble getting your bear to sit up, cut a circle from white cardboard and glue the bear to it, using it as a base.
Buy sparkly pom poms right after the various holidays when they go on sale.