Penguin Finger Puppet
Make a bunch of these penguins and you can have a puppet show with your friends! When you are done, set them on the shelf for another day.
What you need:
- Penguin pattern
- Construction Paper – black, white, orange
- Glue stick
- Googly eyes
How to make it:
- Print the pattern and cut it out. Trace the pattern on black construction paper and cut. Set aside the scraps.
- Use white construction paper make the penguin’s belly. Cut a beak from orange construction paper. Glue both in place.
- Add googly eyes.
- Roll the black construction paper into a tube and glue it. You will need to hold it for a few minutes while it dries, or you can use binder clips to hold it in place.
- Use the black construction paper scraps to cut two oval wings. Glue them on the sides of the penguin.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.