Indian Corn Napkin Rings
Make these pretty little napkin rings to display on your holiday table. The fall colors are festive and represent the autumn harvest.
What You Need:
- construction paper
- tissue paper
- craft glue
How to Make It:
- Cut the construction paper into strips, approximately 5″ x 1″.
- Cut the tissue paper into 1″ squares.
- Working one at a time, wrap a tissue paper square around the eraser end of a pencil. Dip it into glue, then touch it to a construction paper strip. Keep going until the strip is covered with colorful fluffs of tissue paper.
- Roll the construction paper strip into a tube and tape the ends together from the inside.
- Slip a rolled napkin inside and you’re ready for your guests to arrive!
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.