Stuffed Triangle Snowman
This darling stuffed snowman couldn’t be cuter! It’s an easy no-sew project that makes a wonderful ornament or gift topper.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 sheet white felt
- Cotton batting
- Hot glue gun
- 2” x 4” piece of green felt
- 1” x 10” piece of blue felt
- 2- 8” pieces of yarn
- 2 buttons
- Black and orange acrylic paint
How to Make It:
- Cut out diamond shape from white felt using the pattern. Do not cut down the center line (dotted line on pattern). Fold in half at the dotted line.
- Hot glue the edges of both sides, leaving about an inch or so open at the top. Carefully turn the triangle inside out. Because the opening is fairly small, work slowly, using the handle end of a paintbrush to help push the felt through. Poke into the corners to ensure all the felt has been turned.
- Stuff with cotton batting.
- Lay the rectangle of green felt onto the table and place the open end of the white triangle onto it. Wrap the green felt around the top of the triangle. Glue in place.
- Use a piece of yarn to tie a knot around the green felt, creating the hat. Fringe the ends of the felt with a pair of scissors. Trim them if they are too long.
- Glue two buttons to the body area and then wrap the long strip of blue felt around the neck. Glue in place and fringe the ends creating the scarf.
- Use a toothpick dipped in orange paint to add a nose and dipped in black to dot on the eyes.
- Loop the second piece of yarn to make the hanger and glue it to the back.
- Helpful Tip:
You can sew this project instead of gluing. After sewing, turn it inside out and stuff. Or leave the stitching on the outside. Either way looks great!
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.