Snowman Ball Ornament
Here’s an adorable snowman ornament you can make with your kids. Makes a fun homemade gift too!
What You Need:
- Clear glass ornament
- White acrylic paint
- Green yarn
- Green pom poms (2)
- Hot glue
- Pink felt
- Orange felt
- Black Sharpie
How You Make It:
- Remove the top from the ornament and pour about 2 tablespoons of paint inside. Roll it around so that the paint covers the interior surface completely. Pour any excess paint back into its container. Set the ornament upside down over something to catch the last drips of paint. Rotate the ornament occasionally every few hours as it dries to make sure all excess paint comes out. Let the paint dry for 1-2 days.
- Replace the top to the ornament. Measure a piece of green yarn so that it stretches up and over the ornament. Glue it in place.
- Add the pom poms to cover the ends of the yarn.
- Cut two circles of pink felt and glue them in front of the pom poms to make the snowman’s cheeks.
- Cut an orange felt carrot and glue it to make the snowman’s nose.
- Use the Sharpie to draw the lumps of coal that make up the snowman’s eyes and mouth.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.