Snow Family Finger Puppets
Recycle a child’s glove to make these adorable finger puppets. A fun winter project for a snowy afternoon.
What You Need:
- White glove
- Fiber fill
- Small round box or container
- Hot glue
- Black Sharpie
- Orange Perler beads (4)
- Felt (white, blue, red, green, pink)
- Pipe cleaners (green, gold)
- Pom poms (green, red)
How to Make It:
- Carefully cut off the thumb and cuff of the glove. You want the four fingers and most of the part that covers your hand to be intact.
- Push fiber fill into each of the fingers to make them rigid.
- Stretch the glove over the container, which will act as a base. Glue it in place. If the base is not covered completely, use white felt to create a snow drift that covers it.
- Use the Sharpie on each snowman for the eyes and smiles.
- Glue a Perler bead on its side to each of the snowmen to make the noses.
- Dress the snowmen with scarves and hats made of felt.
- Add earmuffs by cutting a small piece of pipe cleaner and gluing it to a snowman’s head. Put a pom pom on each end.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.