Kids love reindeer crafts! Rudolph and the other reindeer that pull Santa’s sleigh are a very important part of Christmas. Browse through our collection of reindeer crafts to find something for you and your kids to make together. Below are ten of our favorites. You can find all 80+ ideas here.
Reindeer Crafts for Kids
1. Burlap Reindeer Ornament – This sweet little reindeer ornament is made from a scrap of burlaps and mini clothespins. So cute!
2. Reindeer Pops – Kids will love making these tasty graham cracker sandwich cookies that look just like Rudolph.
3. Footprint Reindeer – Create the cutest Christmas cards ever using a little one’s footprint. It makes a great keepsake!
4. Reindeer Hooded Towel – Learn how to make an adorable reindeer hooded towel for a special child. It is a wonderful gift for new parents too!
5. Candy Bar Reindeer – Turn chocolate bars into reindeer for an edible treat kids will love. Make extras for friends and teachers!
6. Cardboard Tube Reindeer – Use those empty cardboard tubes to make a herd of adorable reindeer to hang on the tree.
7. Vegetable-Stamped Reindeer Towel Set – Create a towel and oven mitt set featuring everyone’s favorite reindeer. They’re made from stamped vegetables!
8. Reindeer Ribbon Hair Clips – Turn ribbon into Reindeer Hair Clips for yourself, friends, teammates, or secret pals. It’s also great to sell at craft fairs or as a fundraiser.
9. Burlap and Candy Cane Reindeer – Use burlap and candy canes to make reindeer ornaments. It’s very easy and fun for a Christmas get-together.
10. Reindeer Place Cards – Make reindeer place cards for Christmas dinner. Twigs and googly eyes make it quick, inexpensive and so cute!
Browse all the reindeer crafts and recipes here.