Cotton Ball Corn Cob
Sweet corn is is practically synonymous with fall. Make your own corn on the cob to celebrate the harvest season!
What You’ll Need:
- green craft foam
- white construction paper
- cotton balls
- yellow paint
- white craft glue
How to Make It:
- Cut a husk shape from the green craft foam and set it aside.
- Cut the construction paper into the shape of a corn cob.
- Pull a small piece off of a cotton ball, roll it in a ball, and glue it to the construction paper. Repeat until the entire piece of construction paper is covered.
- Paint the corn cob with yellow paint. Let it dry.
- Glue the corn cob to the corn husk.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.