Angel crafts are always fun and a great way to talk to your kids about faith. And of course, Christmas wouldn’t be complete without a few angels. Below are ten of our favorites. Be sure to check out the rest of the angel crafts for kids here at Fun Family Crafts!
Angel Crafts for Kids
1. Magazine Christmas Angel – This classic recycling craft is made from two magazines. It makes a great centerpiece.
2. Oreo Angels – These beautiful Oreo Angels are made from store-bought ingredients. No baking involved!
3. Glowing Angel Ornament – This glowing angel ornament looks great during the day, but is even more fabulous at night!
4. Quilled Angel – Create a lovely angel using quilling paper, then use it as an ornament, present topper, or window decoration.
5. Cork Angel – Turn a cork into a beautiful angel to use as a tree decoration. Make multiples to create a choir of angels.
6. Wooden Angel Ornament – This adorable little angel ornament starts with a doll pin and is very easy to make. Use your creativity!
7. Paper Clip Angels – These paper clip angels are quick and easy to make. Use them as ornaments or gift toppers.
8. Concertina Angel – Make this paper angel craft with the children in your life to get into the Christmas spirit.
9. Handprint Angel – Create an angel from a child’s handprint. Make one each year and soon you’ll have a choir of angels, each slightly larger than the last.
10. Paper Plate Angel – This simple craft is perfect for Sunday School activity or to do at home. Personalize the angels with your choice of skin tone, paint, and glitter.
Don’t forget to view the rest of the angel crafts for kids we’ve gathered at Fun Family Crafts!