There are plenty of fun can crafts you can make using coffee cans, vegetable and tomato cans, and even tuna cans. In fact, we’ve even collected some soda can projects to share! Below are ten of our favorite can crafts, but you can see all of the craft ideas here.
Recycled Can Crafts
- Tin Can Wind Chimes – Dig into the recycle bin, then turn your tin cans into kid-friendly homemade wind chimes.
- Paint Can Bird Feeders – Make bird feeders for your backyard that will attract all sorts of feathered friends!
- Coffee Can Drum – This homemade drum lets kids combine creativity with their love of making music. Time for a parade!
- Smashed Soda Can Animals – These animals made from smashed soda cans couldn’t be cuter! The tutorial includes a pig, a cow, and a bear.
- R2D2 Pencil Holder – Star Wars fans of all ages will love transforming an empty can into everyone’s favorite droid.
- Ball Toss Game – Create a backyard game that’s fun for kids (and adults!) of all ages.
- Back to School Pen and Pencil Holders – Craft a coordinating desk set to corral pencils and pens. These make a great gift.
- Coffee Can Bird Feeder – This lovely coffee can bird feeder is a nice addition to a porch or backyard.
- Indoor Toss Game – Spent a rainy day indoors crafting and then playing with this toss game. The printables make it so easy.
- Giving Money in a Pop-Top Can – If you’re looking for a clever way to give money as a gift, try hiding it in a pop top can. When it’s assembled, no one will ever guess that there’s something special inside!
See all 75+ recycled can crafts here.