Juice Box Mummies
Don’t throw out those empty juice box containers! Make a slew of these super easy mummies to celebrate Halloween.
What You Need:
- Empty cardboard juice box container
- 2 tablespoons rice
- Fold top sandwich bag
- Black and white construction paper
- Glue stick
- 2 medium googly eyes
- White craft glue
How To Make It:
- Cut open the top of the juice box container, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Place rice inside sandwich bag. Roll up the bag and secure with tape.
- Place bag of rice inside juice box and tape the top closed.
- Cut a piece of black construction paper, large enough to cover the top
- half of the front of the juice box. Glue it in place.
- Tear white construction paper into strips and glue them around the
- box, leaving a small section of the black paper visible for the eyes.
- Use white craft glue to attach two wiggle eyes to the black paper.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.