Yummy Mummy Treat Cups
For less than $5.00, you can make enough of these cute little yummy mummy treat cups as a kids’ Halloween craft everyone will love! Fill these cuties with candy, gummy worms, popcorn, or whatever else you may have on the menu.
What you’ll need:
- Plastic or paper cups, bathroom sized
- An old white t-shirt
- Medium wiggle eyes
- Felt, any Halloween color
- Glue stick
- White craft glue
- Save old t-shirts, blue jeans and even boxer shorts for use in craft projects such as these.
- Due to cotton’s stretchy nature, strips will cut jagged not straight. This gives your mummy character!
How to make it:
- Cut a small section from the t-shirt, depending on how many treat cups you will be making. Start with a section about 6” x 6”. Cut that section into strips.
- Use the glue stick to line one side of a t-shirt strip, then starting at the bottom of the cup, wrap around and press in place. Repeat until entire cup is covered.
- Cut a simple bow from felt. For a “boy” cup, use white craft glue to attach the bow tie to the bottom of the cup. For a “girl” cup, glue the bow to the top of the cup.
- Use white craft glue to attach wiggle eyes.
- Fill with fun treats!
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.