This cute little sunflower pillow is so easy to make. Display it on a bed or couch, or make a small version to use as a pincushion!
What You Need:
- felt (dark brown, yellow-orange, and red)
- fabric scissors
- fiber fill
- felt glue
- black paint
- Cut two circles of dark brown felt in the desired size. Then cut 9 yellow-orange petals.
- Glue the petals to one of the dark brown circles. Glue the second dark brown circle on top, leaving one area unglued for stuffing.
- When the glue is dry, stuff the pillow with fiber fill. Glue the opening closed.
- Cut an oval from red felt. Paint the ladybug’s head and spots black. Glue the ladybug to the pillow.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.