Plum Blossom Tree
Make this pretty plum blossom tree craft to celebrate the coming spring. Plum blossoms are considered a symbol of courage, hope, and new beginnings.
What You Need:
- Styrofoam ball, cut in half
- Brown paint
- Tissue paper (pink and/or white)
- Brown pipe cleaners
- White glue
How to Make It:
- Paint the styrofoam ball brown, then set it aside to dry.
- Twist two pipe cleaners together at their centers, then bend the ends outward to make a stem and three branches. Repeat the process to make a total of three stems.
- Lay the branches flat on the table and dot the branches with white glue. Do not put glue on the stems.
- Scrunch small pink and white tissue paper squares and then glue them to the branches, leaving some spaces between the flowers.
- When the glue is dry, insert the branches into the painted foam base.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.