Light Bulb Rudolph Ornament
At Christmastime, Rudolph shows up in so many different shapes and sizes – this time we’ve made him using recycled light bulbs!
What You Need:
- Light bulb
- Acrylic enamel craft paint – brown, red, white
- Black Sharpie
- Brown pipe cleaners
- Hot glue
- Jingle bell
How to Make It:
- Use the Sharpie to draw two circles for the eyes and one for the nose.
- Leave the eyes and nose unpainted for now. Paint the rest of the light bulb with brown enamel paint and let it dry completely.
- Paint the eyes and nose and let them dry completely.
- Use the Sharpie to draw pupils, eyebrows, and a smile.
- Shape the pipe cleaners into antlers and use hot glue to attach them to the light bulb.
- Thread a jingle bell on a piece of ribbon and glue the ribbon so that the bell dangles just below Rudolph’s chin.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.