October is great time for crafting with kids. The weather is getting crisp and the days are getting shorter. Fall has arrived, and with it tons of crafting opportunities. Here at Fun Family Crafts, we have over 11,000 fun craft tutorials for kids of all ages! You’re sure to discover your perfect October craft.
Crafting in October
Follow any of the links below to find crafts related to the special celebrations that take place during October.
During October, we celebrate:
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- National Apple Month
- National Clock Month
- National Dessert Month
- National Pizza Month
- National Popcorn Popping Month
- International Dinosaur Month
- Earth Science Week
Here are some special days that we love in October!
- 10/3 – Look at the Leaves Day
- 10/5 – World Teacher Day
- 10/6 – World Card Making Day (2019)
- 10/8 – Columbus Day (2019)
- 10/8 – Thanksgiving Day in Canada (2019)
- 10/12 – Farmer’s Day
- 10/17 – Fossil Day
- 10/20 – Sweetest Day (2019)
- 10/30 – National Candy Corn Day
- 10/31 – Halloween
Need some ideas for fall crafts? We have over 1000 fall-themed craft tutorials! Does October say baseball or football to you? Either way, we have hundreds of sports-themed crafts you’ll enjoy.