Celebrate Valentine’s Day or Best Friends Day (June 8) with this charming Friendship Box. It holds a special poem to let your BFF know just how special she is to you!
What You Need:
- small, empty box
- patterned paper or wrapping paper
- Friendship Box poem (below)
How to Make It:
- Center the box over the patterned paper and wrap it like a gift. Secure the ends with tape.
- Tie a ribbon around the box.
- Print the Friendship Box poem and mat it on pink cardstock.
Inside this fancy little box
I placed a gift so nice
You’ll probably always cherish it
Not even thinking twice.
Now even though this box I give
Holds nothing you can touch
I’ve placed inside our friendship
It’s you I like so much!
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.