Flags of Africa Kwanzaa Cards
Do some research on your family’s heritage, find your flag, and make a Happy Kwanzaa card! The cards pictured above include the flags of Benin, Burkina Faso, and Cameroon.
What You Need:
- White cardstock, cut to 8.5″ x 5.5″
How You Make It:
- Fold the cardstock in half.
- Decide whether you want your card to be horizontal or vertical. Use the pencil to lightly sketch the flag.
- Color the flag with markers.
- Add your Kwanzaa message below or above the flag.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.