Cupcake Liner Butterfly
This easy cupcake liner craft is fun for little hands and growing minds!
What you need:
- Pipe cleaners
- Cupcake liners
- Googly eyes
- Paint a clothespin on both sides with the color of your choice and set aside to dry.
- Fold a cupcake liner in half and then once again, creating a wing-like triangle shape. Repeat for 2nd wing.
- Apply a dot of glue on the inner points of the wings and glue both wings together.
- When the paint has dried, close the clothes pin where the two wing points meet.
- Apply two dots of glue at the top of the clothes pin and place two googly eyes. Set aside to dry.
- Cut a pipe cleaner down to 3 inches long. Bend the pipe cleaner in half and open slightly to create a “V” shape. Bend the tips of the “V” downward to create the butterfly’s antennas. Close the bottom of the “V” inside of the top of the clothes pin. No glue needed.
- Use a marker of any color to draw a mouth on the clothes pin. Add any designs you wish to the body! Stripes, polka dots, etc.