Our Family TV
Make a vintage TV frame to hold a special family photograph. It makes a great gift for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day.
What You Need
- 1 empty cereal box
- glue stick
- 3 sheets tan or brown construction paper
- photocopy of a 4×6 photo
- 2 plastic lids from milk or juice containers
- white craft glue
- 1 gold chenille stem
- brown marker
- zipper sandwich bag filled with rice, beans, or sand
How To Make It
- Place the sandwich bag filled with rice, beans, or sand inside the empty cereal box. Tape the top of the box closed.
- Use glue stick to completely cover the box with the brown or tan construction paper. Lay the box down on the work surface.
- Trim around the edge of your photocopied photo, leaving a small white border, and round the corners with your scissors. Use the glue stick to attach the picture to the upper right section of the box.
- Use white craft glue to attach the two drink lids to the left of the photo for the TV knobs.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.