Use colorful jellybeans, pom poms and craft foam to make these adorable Easter ducklings. Assembly is quick and easy.
What you need:
- Plastic Wrap
- Pipe cleaner
- Large yellow pom pom
- Glue gun
- 3 yellow craft foam hearts
- Small googly eyes
- Scrap of orange construction paper
- Miniature pom pom
How you make it:
- Place the jellybeans in the center of a square of plastic wrap. Gather the sides together and wrap with the pipe cleaner to secure.
2. Trim the excess plastic wrap about 1/2″ above the pipe cleaner. Glue the pom pom above the pipe cleaner to make a head. Glue two of the hearts to the opposite end to make the feet.
3. Cut the third heart in half to make the wings. Glue in place.
4. Cut the construction paper into a small diamond-shape for the beak. Glue it and the googly eyes to the face. Shape the ends of the pipe cleaner into a bow and glue a small pom pom to the center of the bow.
This project was created by Amanda Formaro, originally for Kaboose/Spoonful.