These pretty little flower gardens are perfect for Mother’s Day, Grandparent’s Day, birthdays, or just to celebrate springtime. Make one for your teacher, too!
Baby Food Jar Garden
What you’ll need:
- Baby food jar with lid
- Small silk flowers
- Rolling pin
- White craft glue or hot glue gun
- Green play dough or green modeling clay
How to make it:
- Roll out the play dough or clay with rolling pin.
- Using the mouth of the jar as a cookie cutter, cut out a circle. If you use the lid as the cookie cutter you will not be able to close your jar when the time comes.
- Glue the play dough or clay into the lid.
- Stick flowers into the dough or clay. If using play dough, set lids aside to dry and harden over night.
- Screw the lid onto the jar, carefully inserting the flowers into the jar.
- Decorate the lid with ribbon.